Reading Time: 2 minutes
Get off to a strong start by readying your asynchronous online course for students–learn what is in the course and what needs to be changed or updated for your section and semester.
Actionable Asynchronous Teaching Tips
- Think about the 7 steps to be present in your asynchronous course.
- Watch Dr. Jenni Hayman, Chair, School of Business, share ideas to ready your course.
- Read a faculty’s experience with asynchronous learning in Tips for Getting Started with an Asynchronous Course.
- See examples of a course-level orientation.
- See the “My Learning Success” video playlist for tips to share with students.