Reading Time: 2 minutes
By reviewing the course often, you can address issues in a timely way and get tech support when you need it. You can also use many different course tools to monitor student progress.
Actionable Asynchronous Teaching Ideas
- Visit the course shell regularly (as often as possible) to manage and address issues
- Monitor student progress regularly using eConestoga tools
- Reach out by email to students directly if you notice they are not engaged in the course or submitting assignments
- Learn more about supporting Group Work in Fully Online (Asynchronous) Learning
- The eConestoga Knowledge Base provides self-guided web pages on tech information.
- The Brightspace video tutorials for Instructors (Youtube) provide self-guided how-to learning about course elements.
- Download email templates and adpt them to reach out to at-risk students.