Teaching & Learning is offering flexible short courses (6 hours) whose credits apply towards a micro-credential (most consisting of 5 courses) and/or a college certificate (180 instructional hours and a 12-hour capstone course).
These course are provided free of charge for those currently teaching at Conestoga, and those with on-going employment relationships with Conestoga. Most courses take 2 weeks to complete, and a range of choices are offered most months. See the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information (link below).
Click on the link below to view the course list and more information for each of these micro-credentials.
- Teaching at Conestoga
- Teaching Synchronously and Asynchronously
- Teaching in STEM Programs
- Teaching in Trades and Apprenticeship Programs
- Inclusive Teaching Practices for Post-Secondary Courses
- Intercultural Teaching Skills for Post-Secondary Courses
- Hyflex Teaching
- Evolving Assessment Practices
- Developing and Nurturing Our Teaching Self
- Collaborative and Team-Based Learning
- Awareness of Indigenous Values, Identity and Spirit
- Academic Integrity in Post-Secondary Teaching
Apply Credits from eCampusOntario’s Ontario Extend
Ontario Extend badges apply as a credits towards the Post-Secondary Certificate. See the FAQ for more details.
FAQ and More Information
Visit the FAQ for more information on how to sign up, when and where the courses take place, and more.
- January 28, 2021
- < 1 minute ~
- This work is ©2021 All Rights Reserved