Often, people like to make videos showing how to do something on a device or laptop. Most devices make it easy to do short screen recordings, in a variety of ways.
- Zoom in on your screen using Ctrl or the Mac sign and the plus key (+). This will make the screen recording clearer and larger.
- Use headphones with a mic – this will pick up your spoken words more clearly.
- Don’t be afraid to take more than one recording.
- These videos are most often accompanied by text explanations. If they are narrated, they would also need to be captioned.
Choose your device
iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Once you’ve created your screen recording, make sure you upload, caption and share the video. All videos must be captioned to share with students.
- October 4, 2019
- < 1 minute ~
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons CC-BY Attribution 4.0 International License.