For self-paced learning resources or friendly peer-to-peer quizzes, try out Quizizz. Educators and students can make true or false and multiple choice quizzes and flashcards, and Quizizz is entirely free. Sign up for an account, and encourage students to consider using this tool as a practice exercise.
Try a quizizz out for yourself, while also learning a bit about differentiation in learning.
Quizizz in Learning
The key strengths of Quizziz are:
- a built in equation editor;
- media embeds and audio recordings input;
- ability to import questions from a spreadsheet;
- assign a Quizizz for homework;
- live games, test mode or self-paced quizzing;
- easy account deletion and no selling of your data.
Create Quizizz for students, or better yet, have them create them for each other. Use these as review tools before a test or exam. Improve motivation to study by asking learners to quiz each other, and compare performance. Run live team based quizzes in class, and watch learners engage with the content and each other.