The Library’s Course Readings (eReserves) service can help your students access many of your assigned course readings and videos.
This teaching tip was prepared by Conestoga College’s Library Services department.
Upon request, Library staff can investigate acquiring access to electronic versions of your required and supplemental course materials. If available, students will be able to access their course materials on the Library’s Course Readings page or via stable links in your eConestoga course shells.
Benefits of the Course Readings (eReserves) Service
- 24/7 access to course readings and videos
- Easy navigation
- Access to course materials for specific (e.g., one semester) or indefinite timespans
- Copyright* compliant
*Please note that resources in the Library’s collection can only be accessed by members of Conestoga College and cannot be shared externally.
Submitting a Request for Course Readings (eReserves)
Requested course materials will be added to our Course Readings page and stable links will be sent to you. If you are interested in adding these links to your course shells, visit our Adding eResources to eConestoga page for assistance.
Please be advised that all readings and videos added to eConestoga must be copyright compliant. If you have questions or concerns about Copyright and Fair Dealing, please contact our Copyright Department.
For further assistance, contact:
- Our Reserves staff for questions about acquiring course readings and videos, copyright compliance, and adding eResources to eConestoga.
- Our Copyright staff for guidance on copyright and fair dealing.
- Your Program Liaison for assistance with course content selection, curriculum development, and adding eResources to eConestoga.