Reading Time: 2 minutes
Near the end of the course, wrap up final marking, submit final grades, and respond to students who were unable to complete assignments due to exceptional circumstances.
Actionable Asynchronous Teaching Ideas
- Send a final class message or announcement to wrap up the course.
- See the information from your School or program about resolving individual student cases.
- Address student issues promptly, communicating with students with clarity and reassurance.
- Submit grades from eConestoga to the Employee Portal within 3 days of the final assignment due date or course end.
- Dr. Jenni Hayman, Chair, School of Business, shares thoughts on supporting learners throughout and at the end of the course.
- eConestoga describes how to Publish Your Grades.
- Review your Program Handbook, the Grading Procedure, and the Academic Dispute Resolution and Appeal Procedure.
- See this page for an FAQ on laserfiche.