Looking for information to support students with technology? Complete and up-to-date tech support and services for students can be found on the Library’s Teach Me Tech website.
At the Teach Me Tech site, students can:
- access live chat tech support,
- book one-on-one virtual tech consults with tech reps,
- find tips and instructions for using Zoom or Teams, or LinkedIn Learning,
- sign up for technology skills workshops,
- learn about navigating their Conestoga accounts,
- and access free supportive tech like Read & Write Gold and more.
For a complete list of live and up-to-date services and supports, please direct students to the Teach Me Tech website.
Promote Teach Me Tech to your Students
Use this accessible postcard in your presentations or in your course to help promote access to the Teach Me Tech services to your students.