We are excited to introduce a new employee experience and communication website: All Things Conestoga, which includes sections on events, special interest communities, and recreation and leisure.
On the All Things Conestoga site you will find information about our recent and future Professional Development activities and events, news stories celebrating and connecting our employees, and photographs from our Conestoga community. Remote activities and groups are featured to promote health and wellness for the Conestoga community.
Top Reasons to Visit
- Listen to President John Tibbits speak about the present and future of Conestoga.
- See a calendar of upcoming events, from yoga to collegial coffee conversations.
- Join a community of like-minded folks who share your interests and passions in food, gardening, parenting, leadership, and more.
- Discover new music streams, online colouring apps, and mindfulness information to help you relax and recharge.
- Connect with us easily and at any time for more information or to suggest an idea.
More exciting content will be added as we continue to develop this site!
Where to Go
All Things Conestoga was developed on MS SharePoint. Faculty may view the site by first logging in with your college credentials.
Bookmark https://bit.ly/AllThingsConestoga to check back often to this virtual place for connecting with others at Conestoga.
Reach out to Employee Experience & Development with any questions, comments, or ideas about the site.