Teaching & Learning is offering flexible, stackable courses (6 hours) with credits that may be applied towards a micro-credential (most consisting of 5 courses) and/or a college certificate (180 instructional hours and a 12-hour capstone course).
These course are provided free of charge for those currently teaching at Conestoga, and those with on-going employment relationships with Conestoga. Courses take 2 weeks to complete, and a range of choices will be offered most months.
Micro-credentials Launching in March
- Teaching at Conestoga
- Teaching in Trades and Apprenticeship Programs
- Intercultural Teaching Skills for Post-Secondary Courses
- Evolving Assessment Practices
- Developing and Nurturing Our Teaching Self
- Collaborative and Team-Based Learning
- Academic Integrity in Post-Secondary Teaching
Visit the Faculty Learning Hub for an FAQ on the Post-Secondary Teaching Credentials and Courses.
Visit Continuing Education for more information on micro-credentials and the certificate, including eligibility details.