Have you ever looked for an easy way to ramp up engagement with videos you share with learners? Using any openly hosted video, take a look at what EdPuzzle can do in this example video.
This guide aims to get you started using EdPuzzle. With a free EdPuzzle account you can:
- efficiently search across videos on openly shared platforms like YouTube, National Geographic, TEDtalks and more;
- trim, cut and add narration to a video;
- add multiple choice or short answer questions or notes;
- share directly to students via a link;
- create up to 20 interactive videos.
Sign up for a free EdPuzzle account.
- Visit EdPuzzle.com.
- Choose Sign Up.
- Choose I’m a Teacher.
- Choose Sign up with EdPuzzle.
- Enter in the required information, including your school email. Do not use your current college password as a password for this account.
- Create a new account.
- Enter the name of our school and choose it from the list.
- Select the appropriate category that represents your program.
- Verify your account by checking your email, and clicking the link there. If needed, you can resend the email.
This video will get you started with creating interactive videos in EdPuzzle.
Stay tuned as more resources become available.
- March 26, 2019
- 2 minutes ~
- This work is ©2019 All Rights Reserved